Question about the Humax FOXSAT HD-R PVR

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone advise. I've got a Humax Foxsat HD-R connected to my ID-TV. This PVR replced my old Humax 9300. However the downside of this upgrade is that I cannot access Virgin 1 or Five USA via the new foxsat box? Is that correct?

Secondly, if I can not get these 2 cahnnels via the Foxsat, I can still watch them using the ID-TV alone but is there any way of recording programmes on these channels using the foxsat HD-R?

Thanks in advance

oldleodensian

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
G man:I've got a Humax Foxsat HD-R connected to my ID-TV & I cannot access Virgin 1 or Five USA via the new foxsat box? Is that correct?
Secondly, if I can not get these 2 cahnnels via the Foxsat, I can still watch them using the ID-TV alone but is there any way of recording programmes on these channels using the foxsat HD-R?

The channels you mention are not available on Freesat at the moment and can only be watched on Freeview (unless you have a subscription package like Virgin or sky). Although it's not something I have tried, I don't think you could record these channels on the Humax as it will only receive channels broadcast via satellite that are on Freesat.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts