• If you ever spot Spam (either in the forums, or received via forum direct message) please use the Report button at the bottom of each post to make sure a Moderator can handle it quickly. Thanks for your help in keeping things running smoothly!

Qobuz Payment Method Error

Oct 13, 2020
Anyone else receiving the error that is keeping them from adding payment methods on Qobuz?

"Update your payment method

We couldn't access your methods of payment because of a technical problem.

If the problem persists, please contact Customer Service."

Oct 13, 2020
Idk. It kept doing it to the point I had to contact the support. And even after that it seems like if it's just not available in my area or something. Is the download store of Qobuz available in the US?

nopiano

Feb 15, 2009
Idk. It kept doing it to the point I had to contact the support. And even after that it seems like if it's just not available in my area or something. Is the download store of Qobuz available in the US?
I‘m afraid I don’t know, and not living there I’m not well placed to check. I do know Qobuz aren’t in Canada.

Oct 13, 2020
You see I wondered if the subscription is something I'd need to have a way to set up a payment method for their download store. But, I'm not exactly sure. Because reading about their subscriptions, it just seems like for streaming purposes, but not sure if that membership is including for to shop at the download store?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS