QD-OLED TV: everything you need to know about the game-changing new TV tech

Navanski

Sep 7, 2020
I think I'll just sit it out. I'll wait for a manufacturer to make a television with a picture that's better than the real thing. Then I'll buy.

julianssss

Jan 6, 2022
it is funny that they say they never encountered burn-in in their life, it is either they just used the product for only testing or they do not own the product they can say that. Remind me of ostriches

D

Deleted member 197450

it is funny that they say they never encountered burn-in in their life, it is either they just used the product for only testing or they do not own the product they can say that. Remind me of ostriches
Agree. They must never watch the news then. :)

gotty

May 20, 2022
It shocks me that a reviewer can diminish the burn-in problem. They dismiss it as though it doesn't exist, but it does and has caused my my LG 4k OLED TV that cost a month's income to be almost unwatchable after only 4 years - and LG seems to have no interest in resolving it on my set because I'm apparently watching too many programmes with static elements and have the brightness turned up too high.

It is still a problem, but manufacturers now know it is and add things to try to minimise (but not eliminate) it.

Yes, great quality picture, but I wouldn't touch OLED in any form again.

Luckyfarm

Jun 19, 2022
Regarding burn-in, according to Samsung, QD-OLED panels will not face any serious burn-in issues or it would not have produced a version for PC monitors where the windows bottom bar is always there with its icons.

Alienware’s QD-OLED monitor comes with a three-year warranty that includes coverage for burn-in, never seen that before with an OLED screen, they never cover burn-in.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts