Q2 or Bose soundock

DrizztDan

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
I can get a Bose sound dock for £60, reduced from £200, but I like the portability of the new Q2 radio.

I know sound quality will be better on dock, but I would need to use my iphone radio app with this for internet radio.

I disagree with iMark. Agreed that Bose products are generally expensive & you can get better for the money, but it makes some of the best noise cancelling headphones in the market today.

Bose Sound Dock at £60 is an incredible value. You won't find anything better for that money. It depends on your personal preference if it suits your needs or not.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
We have a local Bose showroom and - after a few visits over the years - the £199 SoundDock was the only item in the place that ever sounded good for the money asked.

For £60 you say? Why haven't you already bought it?!

iMark

I have heard several Bose docks at friends. They tend to sound very impressive in the beginning but they are very tiring. Incredible amount of colouring in the sound. Our little Logitech mm50 dock sounds better than anything I have heard from Bose.

I hope that the noise cancelling headphones cancel the noise produced by the Bose as well. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts