Q AV V KEF 7005 speakers systems -are they any good

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Can anyone give me advice on the Q-Av and the KEF speaker system.

I have chosen these speakers as my television is positioned in the corner of my living room,and i will have difficuty positioning the speakers each side of the televisiion.

The room size is 3.5 x 4.0, and i have chosen the Sony BD 760 and Denon1910 amp to complete the system.

A

Anonymous

Hi rayh..

Our new 'Soundbar' systems have been designed to solve the very problem you have with speaker positioning.

The KHT7005 is designed for screens at 32" plus. The front three channels come from the HTF7003 bar and the rear effects are by the dedicated HTS7001 satellites. The KHT7005 comes complete with the KUBE1 active subwoofer, powered by a 200Watt digital amplifer, delivering excellent bass effects and low end slam! Floorstands are available as optional accessories for the rear speakers though wall brackets are included with the package.

In terms of equipment, you will achieve excellent performance with the Denon/Sony combo and your room is a good size for this system to deliver great sound coverage and realistic surround separation.

Hope this helps.

Ron (KEF)

A

Anonymous

Would the KHT 8005 system be suitable in the same room size, and would the additional cost of the system be justified?

A

Anonymous

Hi,

Indeed, the 8005 system will deliver better performance due to it's larger drivers and bigger enclosure. It also features our UNI-Q technology which gives each channel much wider HF dispersion with increased detail and imaging.

All the best

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts