Q Acoustics 5.1

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone know when the new 1010i QAcoustics multichannel speaker package will be available?

I got the chance to hear the 1010 speakers at Peter Tyson's at the weekend; I was very impressed! Based on your first test in the awards 2007 magazine these new speakers can only be better.

The staff at Peter Tyson's were very helpfull.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The 1010is are a step up from an already excellent package - it's the new subwoofer that makes all the difference.

Armour Group (who distribute Q Acoustics) assured us stock would be in the shops by this week. It should have been last week but there was a slight shipment delay, apparantly.

I'm sure if you give them a call/drop them an email they'll let you know when your retailer will get stock.

Contact details are:

T: +44 (0)1279 501111
F: +44 (0)1279 501080
E: info@armourhe.co.uk

A

Anonymous

Thank you Clare & Andy for your prompt reply.

I did phone them but they said it might be the end of the year, but were not sure. Thats why I posted on here! The person I got on the phone wasn't to sure what day of the week it was!! Im so glad its Friday!!
emotion-4.gif

A

Anonymous

Another quick question re the above.

Are they going to or have they also made new 1030's? Its just that I was going to use them as front speakers and 1010i's for the back?

Thanks again

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts