Q Acoustics 2050i or Soundbar?

Hi so first of all, it's for a TV that would mainly be used for movies and gaming, 5.1 is not possible because of the room shape, however the room is not small so the 2050i would not feel cramped.
I am looking to get either the set of 2050i to go with the 2070i sub I already have or to go with a soundbar, the best of which seems to be the Q Acoustics Media 4 soundbar. Has anyone listened to both of these that could give me insight into how they compare? And also I would only be interested in those specific speakers, but if you can think of a better soundbar I'm open for recommendations also. Thank you so much, and merry Christmas I guess.... Or is that too early?

DannyB

Nov 12, 2015
Visit site
Chris Chalk said:
Hi so first of all, it's for a TV that would mainly be used for movies and gaming, 5.1 is not possible because of the room shape, however the room is not small so the 2050i would not feel cramped. I am looking to get either the set of 2050i to go with the 2070i sub I already have or to go with a soundbar, the best of which seems to be the Q Acoustics Media 4 soundbar. Has anyone listened to both of these that could give me insight into how they compare? And also I would only be interested in those specific speakers, but if you can think of a better soundbar I'm open for recommendations also. Thank you so much, and merry Christmas I guess.... Or is that too early?

Hi Chris,

I have heard both and they both sound great, The 2050i and sub package would give you more bang but take nothing away from the m4 as the sound quality and the built in sub is absolutley astounding. However it all depends on your personal preferance and budget, the M4 would obviously be the more discreet option and easiest to set up, as you would only need to connect an optical to the TV and jobs a good en. With the 2050i and sub you would need an AV Reciever on to connect everything up so if you have the expense to get 2050i with Sub and an AV Reciever ( this if you dont already have one ) then it will certainly give you more bang.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts