Pure Highway DAB car radio

A

Anonymous

Bought one a while back but was using my car as a van, lots of dust and mess for a while, so was concerned about sticking the arial to the window and haven't put it on yet.

Be fascinated to hear what others have to say. I use DAB portables at work and home all the time and love it - Planet Rock !!

Jan 7, 2008
Visit site
eucalyptus:
Hi All,

Does anyone own Pure Highway DAB car radio and what is your experience with it?

How is the service and is it easy to synchronize it with other devices such is analog car radio and iPod?

Pure Highway DAB car radio

I really, really wish I was able to put something up on this thread. Subtle, and non-subtle, hints for two Xmasses now have been totally ignored so still haven't got one.
emotion-6.gif

Rich

Miggs

Jan 18, 2008
Visit site
I have had one for over 12 months now and I have to say its very good, so get one. They are so easy to fit, you can get them up and running in about 5 min's. I have the inside aerial on the the windscreen and its fine. The service from the device is also very good. I must admit I really only listen to 1 station (planet rock), but have had five live on, absolute radio and others and they all work fine. The service could depend on where you live though. I am in the north west, near Liverpool so I don't really know what the service is like where you all live. Overall thougth I would get one as they are really good.

Miggs.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts