Pure Evoke Flow 1.8 Firmware problem

mattytun1514

May 20, 2009
Visit site
Ive updated my Evoke Flow 1.8 Firmware and i cant connect to internet now it was ok last night ive rebooted router and cleared all setting on radio but still nothing all i get is "unable to connect please check status at lounge

A

Anonymous

I have had exactly the same issue. After 1.8 upgrade, continued to work for 1 day and after switch off and router off. It refuses to connect now "Cannot connect" check thelounge.com for status. It has been stuck like that for 2 days now. I have checked everything (I work in computing, so I think I know what I am doing). The radio does get its IP address from the modem/router but that is as far as it goes. I have done a factory reset, reconfigured the Wi-Fi connection, etc. made no difference what so ever. I have left a message with Pure Support. How is yours now?

A

Anonymous

I updated by Evoke Flow to 1.8 and my Evoke Avanti to 1.6 and have the same problem with both. Both worked immediately after the update but now won't connect. The Wi-Fi connections to my router are OK, I can stream music from my PC though both radios but both now refuse to connect to the lounge. I have e-mailed support.

A

Anonymous

Glad I'm not the only one having this problem. I even tried re-installing the update by USB thinking that maybe it had failed, but that didn't solve anything.

Have reported to Pure. Pretty lame of them to send out an update that is so fundamentally flawed.

A

Anonymous

Hi Guys,

Are you certain it's the 1.8 upgrade or a problem with the lounge itself? The reason I ask is that I purchased the Evoke Flow this afternoon (Firmware 1.6) at about 2pm and have been trying unsuccessfully to connect to the Lounge ever since.The Flow accepts the WEP Key, configures the network settings ok, and connects to the WLAN without any problem, and has an IP Address and a MAC address and everything it should have, but I just keep getting the "Cannot connect" message every time. Just particularly noticed that all the latest posts were today at the same time as I have been having problems with older firmware?

DPB

A

Anonymous

Update:

Well I just downloaded the 1.8 Update (I figured the Flow wasn't working with version 1.6 anyway, so what the hell) ... and it now works! Go figure!

A

Anonymous

Got up this morning, re-registered my radio and the lounge seems to be working ok now. Perhaps by coincidence it was the lounge that was down.

mattytun1514

May 20, 2009
Visit site
Well all is working ok now i turned on as normal at 9Am and it just fired up as normal here is the email from pure >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Quote:

Thanks for you email.

Service interruption to the Lounge service - 03/04/10

We experienced a server failure yesterday which affected PURE internet
radios and their ability to stream from the Lounge website correctly.
Although the Lounge website remained intact, the database holding the
URL's that your radio uses to link to internet stations suffered a
critical power failure which resulted in the URL's not being made
available.

The service resumed around midnight last night and is now operating
normally, however please be assured we are investigating yesterdays
events carefully and are taking urgent steps to ensure this isn't able
to happen again.

We do apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

PURE Technical Support.

A

Anonymous

I have an Evoke Flow it did the upgrade and now it is completly dead, the poer supply is ok but there is no display or sound, Help!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts