Pure Evoke 1xt Marshall

William Boyd

Apr 9, 2008
Visit site
Is it possible to flash the firmware on the radio to remove the dead DAB stations? If and when Planet Rock goes toes up are Pure likely to provide an update to remove it and its preset? Great radio that could have been made better with an 3.5mm mini jack input - curious omission.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Once Planet Rock goes off-air, I'd have thought a simple re-tune would get rid of it, won't it? If the station's no longer broadcasting, it won't pick it up. Or does the Marshall have a dedicated Planet Rock button as the Classic FM Evoke had a Classic FM button? Apologies if I can't remember off the top of my head, but it is early on Sunday morning!
emotion-1.gif

William Boyd

Apr 9, 2008
Visit site
Yes, you're right - the first button is present to PR. I've tried retuning but it retains the dead stations. Hmmmm - will harass Pure and see what the result is. It is indeed too early on a Sunday.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Yup, in that case you'll have to get hold of Pure and see what they can do. I'll mention it next time I speak to them. Guess they won't be selling many more Marshall radios then!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts