purchased: onkyo 607

A

Anonymous

I was due to get the Onkyo 577 in a couple of weeks but after a serious rethink i decided to pay an extra £75 and go for the 607 instead; mine is coming next week and I can't wait either.

I asked a few people and they all said that the 607 is likely to be far superior than its kid brother; so for the sake of £75, I thought id go for it ... its only money!

A

Anonymous

It does nay seem 5 minutes since we were all getting excited over the '06 range!

A

Anonymous

So where are you chaps purchasing from? Best price I can find is £499.

A

Anonymous

I bought mine from Quantum Electronics; i cant help but think im getting something of a bargain.

Onkyo 607 receiver in black and Q Acoustics 1010i 5.1 speaker packager with speaker cable and wall mounts for £850.00

I originally (last week) ordered the Onkyo 577 with the speakers and paid £775.00 but had a change of heart and called up quantum; I haggled a bit and he agreed to do me the 607 for an extra £75.00 ... well pleased!

A

Anonymous

You've made a fine choice people. We got delivery of a few of these today, and have immediately set one up in our demo room, utilising the ProLogic IIz system (the elevated second pair of front speakers). If finances and/or partners allow, please do the same, preferably with the two subs, cos it sounds immense. My trusty 605 will now be used as a footstool as I ruminate on how to explain to Mrs Kaybee a suspicious-looking extra £800 or so on this month's credit card, AND some speakers that she's 'just never noticed before'...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts