ps3 3d update gone bonkers

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
After the update its robbed my password . I was on auto sign in ,now it wont let me sign my password in. I cannot access official ps3 network site . Am i the only one . Typical sony nonsense forcing us to update wether we want to or not.

bigblue235

Aug 22, 2007
Visit site
It's not actually problems as such, it's planned maintenance, the site is meant to be down for 9 hours or so
emotion-1.gif

grifz

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
Yes apparently sony let people know yesterday morning on twitter and psn blog. I wouldnt mind knowing how may ps3 gamers actually use sonys contact methord. Every other ps3 gamer will start there playstation up now with an incorrect password message not having the slightest clue that ignorant sony has decided yesterday . ow unless you twitter ps3 bo. WHFI team has also said to sync sony tv to the new ps3 3d update you will need a firmware update on your tv . The mighty sony and us little people.

A

Anonymous

I think even the "3d update" is a knee jerk reaction to the ps3 jailbreal dongle you can get to backup the games you already have.

Frank Harvey

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
Apparently no lossless sound formats supported by the 3D update? It doesn't bother me as I don't have a PS3, but a bit of a pain for those who have bought a PS3 as a long term upgradable Bluray player....

F

FunkyMonkey

FrankHarveyHiFi:

Apparently no lossless sound formats supported by the 3D update? It doesn't bother me as I don't have a PS3, but a bit of a pain for those who have bought a PS3 as a long term upgradable Bluray player....

I have had my PS3 for 3.5 years and it has kept pace ever since. I think it's coming to the limit of its hardware (HDMI) capabilities now. I do wonder though, if some clever bod could update the HDMI circuitry and teh software accordingly to make it full 3D Blu Ray compliant. (That's assuming it's the HDMI circuitry is the limiting factor, which I strongly suspect it is.)

A

Anonymous

They could of possibly have made this available to the slim, but that obviously causes other issues, but then they did make it bitstream.....

A

Anonymous

so can i confirm that the Audio issue mentioned in the report only relates to the PS3 yes? So if i played a 3D movie on a Sony S570 Blu-Ray player via a V1.4 HDMI cable i would still be able to receive DTS/DOLBY HD AUDIO yes?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts