PS3 3D Gaming help

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there i am hopefully receiving my Samsung 3D TV next week and just wanted a couple of questions answered regarding PS3 3D gaming:-

1. Are Samsung 3D TV's compatiable with PS3 3D games?

2. What PS3 3D games re currently available?

3. Are they standalone 3D titles or do i have to download/update a 2D version to become a 3D version?

sonycentre

May 30, 2009
Visit site
Hi andy,yes 3d ps3 games are avalible from the playstation store..there a 5 titles out now.and it will work fine with your samsung 3d tv..Shame if you had brought a sony,you would have got the games for free.

A

Anonymous

The games are Wipeout HD, Pain, Superstardust HD, and a demo of Motorstorm Pacific Rift 3D in a pack for £23.99.

Look in the folder PS3 games - and then 0-9 - as the pack is called 3D Collection. If u have any of the games already the 3d update (for the ones u already own) is free, and automatically patches when u start the game as normal.

The Pacific Rift 3D game itself is 9.99 - but is the best current example of how good
3d games will be.

As u have a Samsung - try the 2D->3D converter function on your tv with some normal games. Games like Modern Warefare 2 and LittleBigPlanet work well with the converter function.

Of course the BIG 3d game is gonna be GT5 which comes out 2 Nov.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts