Projector or TV?

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
The best picture quality comes from a projector but at a cost. They are different options really but I would opt for the big screen all the time if you watch films/play games.

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
TheHomeCinemaCentre said:
The best picture quality comes from a projector but at a cost. They are different options really but I would opt for the big screen all the time if you watch films/play games.

Seconded :)

If you're selective about your viewing - eg predominately HD TV, movies etc - and have the screen/space for it, nothing competes with a projector for immersive experience.

I wrote this a few years back now, but projector performance-per-pound has only increased:

http://www.whathifi.com/blog/projectors-for-life-not-just-for-cinemas

Mark Webb

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Thank you so much to all of you for the very useful info. Thats a great article Clare. Some of you mention "if you are into films and sport" its a good option. Does this mean that its not an ideal way to watch every day TV?

Would the ideal be to have a flat screen tv with a screen which drops down in front for viewing films maybe? Budget allowing....

If you can get a great picture for under £3K what on earth is the point in buying a SIM at £30K?? :?

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts