Problem with DAB on Denon RCD-M37DAB

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I just bought a Denon Micro M37DAB and had problem listening to preset stations on DAB. I have followed the instructions or auto scanning radio stations and have checked that my area has sufficient DAB coverage. I just can't change station and when I pressed the TU+ it shows "Now Tuning" but it takes a long time to do that and still nothing happens. I What's wrong? Can anyone help? Thanks!

A

Anonymous

Evening Kevin, I am having the same problem. Have you had any luck elsewhere?

Cheers,

Dan

Murdo Mathewson

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
Hi All

It's certainly not a known issue with the Denon D-M37DAB. I shall, however, bring your comments to Denon UK's attention, and we'll very shortly be back in touch.

Many thanks

Murdo Mathewson

Oct 24, 2007
Visit site
Hello again. Can Kevin Koh and Dank please contact me by email. The Denon customer support team has equipped me with some simple suggestions to remedy the issues.

Thanks

murdo@andygilesassociates.co.uk

A

Anonymous

In conclusion - the Retailer/Denon replaced the unit after it had been returned for testing.

Thanks for your help folks.

A

Anonymous

My Denon RCD-M37 the DAB radio has just stopped working. Tried resetting the microprocessor and rescanning but nothing happens any ideas to try.

Thanks

A

Anonymous

Unfortunately i'm also having exactly the same problem on my RCD-M37DAB, the units worked great for 24 months, switched on one day and not a DAB station in sight. Have tried everything following the manual, and had my DAB aerial tested, so i'm back on FM for the time being. Any suggestions fellow peeps??

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS