Proac Tablette Reference 8 Signature or Dali Mentor Menuet?

ErwinC

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I am deciding between a pair of Proac Tablette Reference 8 Signature or a pair of Dali Mentor Menuet to replace my Cambridge Audio SL30 but cannot make up my mind. Both speakers are about the same size, same price and same specifications. On one hand i really like the musical midrange of the Dali while on the other hand i also like the speed and openness of the Proac Tablette Reference 8 (not sig) which i auditioned in a store.

The speakers will be placed on a cabinet of about 55 cm high and close to the rear wall.

Any advice or (longterm) listening experiences? Thanks.

TheHomeCinemaCentre

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
The Menuet is just out so it is a hard one to call. The set we have sound lovely, really open with far more authority than you would expect. The sound you get will depend a lot on your electronics - what are you running?

ErwinC

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
I am currently using a Trends Audio TA10.1 amplifier which i really like. As CD player i use the new Teac PD-H600 in combination with the Musical Fidelity V-DAC upgraded with a Little Pinkie power supply.

A

Anonymous

Have you considered Wilson Benesch Square Ones as they can also be used close to a rear wall?

ErwinC

Nov 24, 2009
Visit site
Anybody with long term Proac Tablette Ref 8 Sig experience? These speakers sound sensational at first hearing but i am not sure what to expect in the long term.

TRENDING THREADS