Pro-ject Box Design

matthewpiano

Has anyone actually heard components from this range? Interested to hear any informed views on the integrated amps, headphone amps, phono stages, and CD players in particular. Beyond that has anyone heard the Speaker Box 5?

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Hi matthewpiano :wave:

Sorry haven't heard the speaker box 5 but I do use the following project items in my system:

Speed box S with my Debut 3, great upgrade, saves having to move the belt when changing from 33 to 45.

Amp Box DS stereo amp for use as front height channel with my Onyko 818 av amp.

Impressed with the sound of that amp so have recently added two Amp Box DS mono power amps to drive my Monitor Audio BX6's at the front,when I have the funds will get round to upgrading the other channels.

Overall very impressed with the range.

Hope this helps

:bounce:

matthewpiano

Thanks for that macdiddy!

I'm getting a Pro-ject turntable (in my signature) at Christmas - I've had a Genie before and should have kept it. Great piece of kit.

The Box Design range looks very interesting. I plan for vinyl to continue being my main source going forward but want to retain a good level of CD replay without the kit taking up so much space, hence my interest in the Box Design electronics.

Thanks again for your input. :cheers:

macdiddy

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
No problem, happy to help.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas if we don't chat on this forum before then.

Happy listening with your new turntable ( from the 25th or sooner if you can't wait ).

:) :cheers: :rockout: : :bounce: :cheer:

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts