Price Increase

Razzler

Aug 25, 2008
Visit site
Just has the mail from Virgin to advise they (and Sky) are increasing the prices again, Sky sports to rise by £2 p/m. I thought there was any artical on this site not so long ago advising that through a court ruling Virgin customers were going to see a reduciton in the sports package.

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Razzler:Just has the mail from Virgin to advise they (and Sky) are increasing the prices again, Sky sports to rise by £2 p/m. I thought there was any artical on this site not so long ago advising that through a court ruling Virgin customers were going to see a reduciton in the sports package.

Yes, Virgin did indeed say it was cutting prices on Sky Sports from July 1st, as we reported here. However, like Sky, it seems to be putting its prices up again in September. I've just had my monthly Virgin bill and it's gone up a couple of quid, which is the first I knew about it.

camac

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Andy,

In the article you stated that if you subscribed to ESPN then the reduction in cost for that (£2.00) would negate the increase in the sports package. But in my price increase notification from Virgin there is no mention of that. Can you confirm your original statement.

Thanks

pd

Nov 7, 2007
Visit site
Just to add insult to injury this was my in-box today:-

We're writing to let you know about a change to your monthly bill. Now that eBilling is our main billing option, we won't be offering our £1 discount from 1st October. But don't forget, there's still a £1.25 charge for customers who choose to have paper bills, so you'll carry on saving £1.25 a month - and a few trees too.

IT'S ALL ADDING UP!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 2457

You know, i know telling sky you are going to cancel your subscription can have quite an interesting affect at the moment
emotion-5.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts