Power Amp suggestions wanted ?

A

Anonymous

Dont know why first post allways missing ? I can reply but original post not showing ?

I currently have a system consisting of :Sonos ZP120 / ZP90 B&W M1'sB&W ASW608
Sonos ZP120 not driving speakers easily so have tried ZP90 plus seperate integrated amp this worked well but felt I needed more.Listened to Sonos and B&W speakers via Rotel RA12 (Amp with built in Dac) massive improvement in sound detail and space. Then tried the Audiolab M-Dac with an Audiolab power amp and the improvement over Rotel was equally amazing.
Still felt more was available so swapped M1's for CM1's sound much fuller and deeper midtones as one would expect.
I have M1's as wall mounted either side of desk in office, I can put shelves in and use CM1's although they are best in free air I expect at volumes i will use not likely to be an issue.
Rotel one box improvement but M-Dac blew me away.
So suggestions for power amp preferably that can be hidden in cupboard and trigger from remote standby haven't seen many power amps with this functionality ?

Thoughts anyone ?

A

Anonymous

Thanks Ifor and Audioaddict

Both a little out of price range... was looking for something under £500 like a musical fidelity dual mono or Arcam etc

A

Anonymous

Just picked up Musical Fidelity X-AS100 Dual Mono Power Amp on flea bay .....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts