Question Power amp for JBL Control One

Ereckson

Nov 30, 2019
Visit site
Hi, I recently picked up a pair of JBL control one's as they were on sale for 50 quid. I'm having difficulty finding amp to power them.

I'm on a tight budget of about 60 quid. What I'm looking for is an amp that can output 100w per channel to make full use of the speakers. Most importantly I required multiple inputs. I have an Hdmi splitter with an extractor to audio out my devices TV box, ps4 and more. My desktop however connects directly to the monitor via display port so I would need a secondary input on the amp for the pc. It could be RCA, 3.5mm or even optical. (I want a wired connection and not Bluetooth)

I'm finding it impossible to find something with multiple inputs within my budget.

Any help would be much appreciated

D

Deleted member 108165

You don't really need a 100w amplifier to drive these as they are only rated at 50w continuous. With your available cash I'd be looking at secondhand AV receivers as they seem to be cheaper than stereo amps, plus more watts available per £.

Ereckson

Nov 30, 2019
Visit site
You don't really need a 100w amplifier to drive these as they are only rated at 50w continuous. With your available cash I'd be looking at secondhand AV receivers as they seem to be cheaper than stereo amps, plus more watts available per £.
Would you have any recommendations?

Thanks for the help btw

gasolin

You don't need more than this

Power supply not included

D

Deleted member 108165

You don't need more than this

Power supply not included

Gasolin appears to have a couple of candidates for you (y) You don't need anything special, these would do, you just need to make sure that they have sufficient inputs for you.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts