Post pictures of your hifi....

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Looks like this until I get a Quadraspire Q4 (in light Maple)...

3466586376_69b1c8c41f.jpg

My turntable is about 4 metres away behind a room dividing bookshelf at present but here is a bit of it....

3228548240_e53b0eca14.jpg

crusaderlord

Apr 29, 2008
Visit site
This is my hi-fi only area - just about the best i can get away with really and everything was on shelves once so this is a big improvement

hifi.jpg

Got some partington super dreadnaughts on order to add

survivor

Mar 31, 2008
Visit site
chebby:

Looks like this until I get a Quadraspire Q4 (in light Maple)...

3466586376_69b1c8c41f.jpg

My turntable is about 4 metres away behind a room dividing bookshelf at present but here is a bit of it....

3228548240_e53b0eca14.jpg

Meant to say the other day Chebbs that I nearly didn`t recognise you with your new (fantastic again!) avatar. The second picture you`ve posted here of your ortofon blue is absolutely stunning! Superb piece of photography.

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
Thanks. Only 'problem' is that I started with an Ortofon 2M Red, then upgraded the stylus, so the '2M' logo on the cartridge body still is red and does not match. (Grrr)

I have a blue mat on the P2 to match but put a blue copy of Kraftwerk's 'Autobahn' on to complete the blue theme
emotion-1.gif

A

Anonymous

my system coming soon picking up speakers and some cables today...

A

Anonymous

wow kit amazing, really happy so far will upload some rough shots of first test, goin for many beers now after buying 200quids worth of s cable and an interconnect for 100.need a beer or twelve!

A

Anonymous

My new telly.I really do like the ambilight. Not just a gimmick imo.

tvbest.jpg

An absolute bargain for £60! Sounds way better than my Arcam Alpha 7se. Had lots of fun rummaging for secondhand vinyl too!

tt1.jpg

A

Anonymous

Mozzila Firefox browser wont let me paste images, what the hell...

Pictures coming somehow....

nads

reggaedave:
Mozzila Firefox browser wont let me paste images, what the hell...

Pictures coming somehow....

easy. see the tree above about here press that button and enter the photo link and state the size.

EG my new floorstanders

img0376x.jpg

Or to comply with forum rules

img0376x.jpg

ish

you can spec the size of the image (Mods it would be great if it kept the aspect ratio ;) )

should have said the Image needs hosting some where and then add the link to the pop up eg

i added this http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/9342/img0376x.jpg to the pop up.

made them and panelled the Van this weekend.

working in a greenhouse if fun on a hot day!

A

Anonymous

ha ill be alright when i work it out. i took this on my phone, 320x240, how you meant to resize it for here, what size are u meant to resize them too so you can just look at them instead of linking to imageshack???

lonely boy

Apr 19, 2008
Visit site
At the moment...

X1060_SE530-whathifi.jpg

Sony X Series Walkman and Shure SE530s, although at this moment in time I'm using the Sennheiser IE8s. All seems to be sounding good so far.

e

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts