Portable Hi Fi

Peetspoon

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here so hopfully you guys can help me out.

I'm moving to a diferent country in a few month and as i need to have music with me, i thought easy and afordable solution would be buy a good portable speaker so at least i have some quality until i can aford to ship my speakers and amp.....

So obviusly first 2 speaker that come to my mind where the Bose SoundLink Mini or the Bose SoundLink III or The II .....

I have heard the soundlink mini and it does indead sound really good for what it is, althou never heard the Soundlink III or the II.

I would like to know if the money diferene from the mini to the III is worth spending for a better quality or the diference is not that big?

Or any other brand and models that you guys would recomend

Thanks

KJC1

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
HI

I am in the same boat - my hifi is going to be "on the water" for 8 weeks - and have been considering the Cambridge Audio Go

http://www.whathifi.com/awards/2014/wireless-speakers

I tried it at richer sounds and it is very good.

jjbomber

To some people an extra £50 or so is a week's spending money, to others it is pocket money and less than a Saturday night out. So it depends on your finances as to whether it is worth it or not.

The main difference is in the bass produced. Again, this will depend on your personal preference. It that rocks your boat, then definately go for the Soundlink.

Finally, depending where you are going, it may be cheaper to pick up the Bose from Duty Free or buy it abroad.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts