Poor Neil Young!

newaudio

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
ello all...

my 14 month old boy went quite just there... went out to the kitchen to find him and my 180g LP of After the Gold Rush being skated across the tilled floor... OH MAN! Kids and man stuff just dont mix! :) B-side absolutely buggered!

eamonn

josh05

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm assuming its the remaster? if it is i wouldnt be too stressed, there still making them
emotion-1.gif

newaudio

Jan 14, 2009
Visit site
its one of those things... full of red vino last night and didnt put away properly. my dad has the original 1970 one.... thank god it wernt with me!

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
newaudio:its one of those things... full of red vino last night and didnt put away properly. my dad has the original 1970 one.... thank god it wernt with me!

Ah, well now you know why I don't drink.

Or have any kids.

It's a lot to ask I know, especially I can't stand Neil Young but you have to make sacrifices somewhere...

A

Anonymous

I bet you couldn't get him to tell you why? Anyway: don't let it bring you down, because... ok, I'll shut up. Just couldn't resist, sorry.

Greenwich_Man

Sep 6, 2008
Visit site
Ahh the vino - learnt my leson - I dont go near vinyl when I've had a drink - destroyed too many in the past...

As for kids - that's one blessing we aint had

All the best mate - hope you can replace it in time

smuggs

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
could of been worse at least you jason donavon lp is still mint!

no really i just bought a mint neil young decade 3lp's and if that got man-handled buy my 3year old i would cry myself to sleep keep your chin up pal.

have you had you own back and knock over his lego castle yet always fun

TRENDING THREADS