Podcast Management

harveymt

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
How do people out there manage there Podcasts? I stuck between doing it on my HTC Desire and doing on my computer and then syncing to my phone.

I have always used iTunes to manage them and synced that to an iPod but it died a death a while ago and I want to use my phone now. I downloaded Google Listen and it seems to do a job. I don't know how good it is yet and I'm still very unfamiliar with it. The phone has limited memory though so then I'd have to keep transferring files to my computer and adding them to jRiver Jukebox.

The second option is to use jRiver Jukebox to download them and sync a playlist to the phone. This would tie me to a computer but might be easier managing a smart playlist of what I want synced to the phone. Podcasts would be added and deleted when I synced the phone.

I'm just interested in what other people are doing in case there's a better way than what I'm thinking currently.

Fuzzy Bear

Jan 19, 2009
Visit site
No doubt people will leap to tell me I'm worng, but I think Double twist syncs things from your Itunes ( which I find an an excellent manager) to Android devices.

harveymt

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
In the middle of downloading double Twist when I read that.

It seems to sync any program to any device.

It might be the answer as I've yet to find something that handles Podcasts as easily as iTunes.

TRENDING THREADS