PLZ EVERYONE HELP ME!!!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi Guys

I am reposting this topic, because earlier this topic got lack of response. Plz everyone help me decide!!!

plz help me. :)

I have two Home Cinema setups in Mind. Which one would be better for a bedroom :

Setup One :

1. LG 50PJ650 Plasma TV

2. Apple Mac Mini ( to be connected to the TV via HDMI )

3. Logitech Z-5500 5.1ch Speakers ( to be connected to the Apple Mac Mini via Optical + also to be connected to the PS3 via Optical )

4. Sony PS3 250GB

Setup Two :

1. Two Acer S243HL LCD Screens ( one for connecting to the PC or Mac via DVI or VGA, and the other for the PS3 via HDMI )

2. Apple Mac Mini or An Assembled PC

3. Logitech Z-5500 5.1ch Speakers

4. Sony PS3 250GB

Basically, you want to choose between a 50-inch plasma screen & two 24 inch LCD screens, right?

We need more information before suggesting you any further (that's why the lack of response to your previous thread):

1) What's your viewing distance?

2) By the looks of it, you want to play games as well as watch TV. What percentage is playing games & what percent is watching TV?

Having 2 screens does seem like a crazy idea on the face of it.

The biggest deciding factor is going to be your viewing distance. If it's 12 feet, you'll have to squint to see anything on a 24-inch screen, & if it's 2 feet, then a 50-inch screen will be too much on the face.

A

Anonymous

Why would you need a 50 inch TV in your bedroom? Also, 2 computer screens?

An excessive kondeh, I say.

6th.replicant

Oct 26, 2007
Visit site
a) How he sets up his bedroom is his business.

b) Maybe the fella is fortunate enough to live in a, er, palace?

c) Or perhaps "bedroom" simply got 'lost in translation'?

Judging by the OP's grammar, English is not his first-language - so let's cut him some slack and show him a little courtesy.

TRENDING THREADS