PLEASE READ: Site Maintenance 20.10.11

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
We're taking the site offline for planned maintenance this afternoon at 17.00 BST.

We'll be :type: :type: :type: overnight, and we'll be back with you first thing in the morning.

In the meantime, you can keep up with all things hi-fi and home cinema (and more) on our Facebook page

chebby

Jun 2, 2008
Visit site
It's a bit quiet...

tumbleweed.gif

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Well it is the middle of the night chebby ;) But pleased to say the site is back up and running after a long night (for us) putting all the Award winners, reviews and videos live.

CJSF

May 25, 2011
Visit site
I'm still here, not bothered about awards . . . sorry, you have worked hard I know.

Just feeling well and chipper, after what I have been through, thats enough for me . . . and I'm having a day off tomorrow, so a lie in will be in order, then potter around all day with the hifi . . .

There is a lot of psychology going in my life at the moment, areas where powerful drugs are usually used, the power of mind over matter is a new and wonderful experience.

CJSF

Andrew Everard

May 30, 2007
Visit site
CJSF said:
I'm still here, not bothered about awards . . . sorry, you have worked hard I know.

Just feeling well and chipper, after what I have been through, thats enough for me . . . and I'm having a day off tomorrow, so a lie in will be in order, then potter around all day with the hifi . . .

There is a lot of psychology going in my life at the moment, areas where powerful drugs are usually used, the power of mind over matter is a new and wonderful experience.

CJSF

Errr, OK... :?

Andrew Everard said:
We're taking the site offline for planned maintenance this afternoon at 17.00 BST.

We'll be :type: :type: :type: overnight, and we'll be back with you first thing in the morning.

In the meantime, you can keep up with all things hi-fi and home cinema (and more) on our Facebook page

Good morning team

Hope you have ample supply of matchsticks to keep those beadies open?

Just had a quick browse and there seems to be the usual suspects, with very few new kids breaking through: Roksan, ATC, Marantz, Cyrus...just wonder whether the economy has influenced the amount of research hi-fi companies are able to undertake?

Or is the online awards a culled version and there are more to reveal?

Hi-ho hi-ho, its off to work we go...;)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts