Playstation 4 £330

• Thread starter Deleted member 2457
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2457

Here:

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/PlayStation%204/Games/44345/playstation-4-console?&utm_source=tradedoubler

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Nice price :clap:

Be warned though that this late into the pre order que may mean waiting until March next year to actually receive your console, a recent article in MCV magazine revealed Sony UK had vastly under estimated demand and were frantically trying to secure more consoles for the UK. As long as you don't want one before christmas then order it from gamestop, I don't know anywhere that can now guarantee a console before christmas unless you have already pre ordered one...there will be some disappointed faces come christmas morning I'm sure.

D

Deleted member 2457

Oldboy said:
Nice price :clap: Be warned though that this late into the pre order que may mean waiting until March next year to actually receive your console, a recent article in MCV magazine revealed Sony UK had vastly under estimated demand and were frantically trying to secure more consoles for the UK. As long as you don't want one before christmas then order it from gamestop, I don't know anywhere that can now guarantee a console before christmas unless you have already pre ordered one...there will be some disappointed faces come christmas morning I'm sure.

Blimey! Didn't know that.

Oldboy

Sep 13, 2007
Visit site
Over 1 million pre orders in the UK alone mate and counting...already alot of people won't be able to secure one until well into 2014 unless more consoles come to the UK.

Sony seem to be more focused on the earlier US launch at the moment and plan to have consoles on the shelf to buy there despite the huge demand in pre orders, hopefully they do the same for the UK launch but no word yet and the only way to secure one for certain was to pre order. From what I can gather at the moment EVERY launch day console is sold and only phase 2 shipments are guaranteed before christmas, if you haven't ordered by now you will have a long wait and certainly won't get one until the new year at some point.

You can still get an Xbox One at launch though which says it all about which one is more popular.

D

Deleted member 2457

Oldboy said:
Over 1 million pre orders in the UK alone mate and counting...already alot of people won't be able to secure one until well into 2014 unless more consoles come to the UK.

Sony seem to be more focused on the earlier US launch at the moment and plan to have consoles on the shelf to buy there despite the huge demand in pre orders, hopefully they do the same for the UK launch but no word yet and the only way to secure one for certain was to pre order. From what I can gather at the moment EVERY launch day console is sold and only phase 2 shipments are guaranteed before christmas, if you haven't ordered by now you will have a long wait and certainly won't get one until the new year at some point.

You can still get an Xbox One at launch though which says it all about which one is more popular.

It certainly does!

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts