Playing music via USB

poriya

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
hello, first of all accept my apologize for bad english writing..

I have question and need some advice choosing audio component

I'm looking for the device that i can playing music via USB port, my budget is up to 300 $ , for best sound quality which ond do you recommand..cd player network player or something else that utilize with usb port...having wifi or cd tray or integrated amp is not matter..

thank you in advance

mmg

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm assuming you already have an amp and speakers? Then just get a DAC with an async usb input, like this one: http://www.whathifi.com/review/arcam-rdac

Daveperc

Oct 20, 2013
Visit site
I have just installed a QNKTC USB DAC - very pleased with the results - much fuller sound than the old sound card on my PC. Neat little unit with aability to sample at higher rates etc. See www.qnktc.com

It's in your price range, and got awards from Hifi Choice and Hifi Pig!

Designed and built in Norway

Dave

poriya

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
RobinKidderminster said:
We are not sure what kit you already have. WD TV live plays from usb stick or hdd.

I store my music album in hdd and connect it to a blu-ray via usb (pioneer bdp-160) but i'm not satisfied with the sound .it highly concentrate on vocal and not aproppriate for listening to music

RobinKidderminster

May 27, 2009
Visit site
And your amp speakers & connections? Is yr music mp3 or flac? What is 'bad' about yr system now? Does yr amp have a USB? I ask these questions so that others can offer best advice or suggestions

poriya

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
My amp and speaker are old sony lbt-v715it doesn't have usb connection...but the sounds that coming from this unit when i connected to game consol are very clear and good....i think my first priority for upgrade is cd player, am i right?..my music files are mostly flac

axecar

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
If you have a PC and amp/speakers I recommend Cambridge Dacmagic plus for 300€.

Then you can stream and download music as well as upgrade your system.

poriya

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site
manicm said:
poriya, seems the others are confusing you. Look for a secondhand Marantz CR603 - it's a small all-in-one system with a usb port to connect your drive to.

I also consider marantz cd 6005 as i read lot of good review...thank you

TRENDING THREADS