Pioneer SC-LX85 update available?

michael hoy

Just plugged my new 85 into the mains and ethernet port to make sure all is working before I go ahead with swapping this out with my 72.

Installed the software that comes with it and one of the options is to check for updates to the receiver and or the software it's self.

The software is up to date but an update to the receiver was available to download, I have downloaded said update and extracted it to a folder.

I cannot find anything on Pioneer's website or anything in the zip file to say what it does, can anyone at WHFI shed any light on this before I complete the update.

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
michael hoy said:
Any help at all available please.

Michael while your waiting for someone that knows to reply..... try e-mailing pioneer support and ask them the question. Not sure how long they take to reply but they should get back to you.

v1c

Feb 8, 2009
Visit site
michael hoy said:
Clare or Andrew,

Can you check with Pioneer, the downloaded file is called AVR_12_0202.

translated from a German forum

Firmware: My LX85 says "no update", but the AVNavigator has found one! After untzippen called the thing "AVR_12_0202.mem" .. I do not know yet what that is for an update, I'll look at me the times
1.gif

EDIT: After I had packed on the SD CARD, and tried to update via USB, it says to me "is the same as you've got"
1.gif
So no update - I would have also wondered if the AV is not the Internet, but the comic AVNavigator SW
1.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts