Pioneer LX-71 Blu-ray Player

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Thanks Clare for the fast reply, look forward to it i will be getting this player anyway as i am a pioneer fan and i think it will be a very nice player.

Just a quick one if i may may, i was just about to purchase the Chord Silver plus 3MTR but you have gone and reviewed another HDMI Cable in your latest edition Van Dun Hal 5MTR £300 WOW shall i stick with the chord or is this cable really that better to warrant the extra cost.

Many thanks

Andy

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
The Chord is more than good enough for the vast majority of set-ups. The vDH only becomes viable when you're getting into mega-pricey projector/big-screen/high-end HD source territory.

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
pioneer7:
Thanks Clare for the fast reply, look forward to it i will be getting this player anyway as i am a pioneer fan and i think it will be a very nice player.

Just a quick one if i may may, i was just about to purchase the Chord Silver plus 3MTR but you have gone and reviewed another HDMI Cable in your latest edition Van Dun Hal 5MTR £300 WOW shall i stick with the chord or is this cable really that better to warrant the extra cost.

Many thanks

Andy

I agree Pioneer 7 (i wander what made me think your a pioneer fan mmmm ? lol) i own the pioneer lx70a & its an absolute belter of a machine so i cant imagine how much better the lx71 is gonna be compared to this, its a scary thought, i could live with this player i have forever as up to now i havnt seen anything that can touch it, although i am aware that denons players are bound to be brilliant machines but when the lx70a is as good as this i dont really care as this player has stopped me from looking any further as i cant see myself looking at the quality of my picture im already getting & wanting more?? if i did there would be no pleasing me!!

A

Anonymous

pioneer7:

Many thanks

Andy

Andy
Deleted due to house rules violations - Mods

At the length you are interested in BJC (bluejeanscables.co.uk) or DVI Gear (dvigear.com) offer some of the highest performing cables at more reasonable cost.

AVI

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts