Pioneer LX-50/60 Amp

pioneer7

Jul 26, 2008
Visit site
Hello everybody hope your weekend is going well.

Ok a freind of mine has the LX-60 Amp it was one of the first in the LX Range it is very much like the newer SC-LX 71/81 Amps as far as looks go, he has a LX-70A Blu-ray player and i have to say it sounds very good, and looks the part as well, i have the FD-51 Blu-ray player and i am looking for an amp to go with it. So i am hoping to find one of the above amps the 60 or 70 i know they are pretty old now but hey they look and sond great and i am hoping i can pick one up pretty cheap now, so any help would be great especailly from the A/V Outlets out there, so any popinters would be welcome.

Many thanks

Andy

jase fox

Apr 24, 2008
Visit site
Id say go for it Pioneer 7, i have the VSX LX70 amp & its brilliant so if you can pick one up on the cheap then thats even better.

And i'd hardly say these amps are old, i only bought mine brand new in january 2008 ! A yamaha DSP A1 is old, How times have changed, youve only got to have a new component for just over a year now & its classed as old, ha

And to add to this the review for this amp in HOME CINEMA CHOICE magazine rated it as "the best amp so far from pioneer" and as we know pioneer have made some powerful amps in the past it has now been taken over by the SC range of amps but for the money the LX series are fantastic to say the least.

So i'd say go get one.....

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts