Pioneer kit - set up

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
All,

I have just had installed the Pioneer KRP500A with LX81 amp and LX08 bluray. Had it nicely installed and set up, but didn't get much chance to talk to them about the setup as been at work. SO I have a couple of questions and would appreciate any advice:

Everything is connected to the LX81 amp via HDMI, and from there to the KRP media box. I assume the LX08 should be set up to output 1080p 24fps and all HD formats to be bitstreamed to the amp for decoding? Should I set up the amp to upscale everything to 1080p or have it pass through and let the KRP500 do the work? Ditto Sky HD - shoudl I output 1080i and dolby digital via HDMi to the amp and let the amp do the work?

INstall only finished today so haven't had much time to play, but first pass it looked very nice..... My Samsung is a fantastic TV esepcially on Bluray from the panasonic, but somehow I can never get the pictures to shine like the non-calibrated pioneer did even when it was first turned on.

Cheers

Calzone

A

Anonymous

Hi

Can't help you with settings at the mo - but what a wonderful set-up!! The demo I had of pretty much exactly that kit was incredible on blu-ray and tremendous on DVD.

Good luck and let us know how you get on!

Cheers

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts