Pioneer DV-LX50 - Is it any good?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
As I have got around about 300 movies on dvd, I feel it is quite important that I have a machine that is going to get the very best out of them? I have been searching the reviews on this website and have come across the Pioneer DV-LX50 as a potential purchase; does anyone own one of these and is it any good?

I currently play dvd's through a Sony BDP-S350 blu-ray player downstairs and a Toshiba XDE-500 in the bedroom.

Is it worth my while spending £250 on the Pioneer or will I be better off purchasing another Toshiba for use downstairs or should I just continue to use the Sony?

Does anyone have an opinion?

Thanks

Andy

A

Anonymous

Looks like I may be wasting my time with the DV-LX50 as it appears to be a discontinued product having searched the net; therefore can anyone else recommend any other dvd players that are worth buying for around £300 or less ?

oldleodensian

Oct 7, 2008
Visit site
Messiah:Yeah I think it is excellent too. Definitely worth trying to get one.

Couldn't agree more, marvellous piece of equipment with fabulous DVD upscaling, better than my 5* Sony HDD recorder!

What especially appeals to me is that it's brilliant universal player; SACD and DVD Audio multi-channel surround sound can be sent over a single HDMI connection to a suitable amp (Iuse a Yamaha 763).

TRENDING THREADS