Pioneer BS22 budget speakers

Pagmed

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello. I just want to share my experience with what I think are an absolute bargain in hifi. Purchased a pair for 129.00 US$. Currently using with Marantz PM & CD6004. I can not believe the level of detail and weight these produce for this ridiculous price. The overall performance is what one would expect in MUCH MORE expensive bookshelf speakers. They're so well balanced. They were designed by Mr. Andrew Jones, formerly of KEF and Infinity. For an entry level system is tough to justify spending more money. I'd love to see a review by WHF. Audition them. I'm sure you'll take them home.

Rather than spend time sitting on forums waiting for someone to answer you could just google them yourself. I did and there is only one site £66.53 from listed site below. Bargain!! http://factionate.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1032

ear

Aug 24, 2008
Visit site
dont think so but there is a model s-31 very simillar.they are not bad speakers but composure falls apart at high lisstening levels

Cypher said:
Of course I googled................but still couldn't find the answer of my question. Are these available in Europe ?

Thought you meant available to buy in Europe. The answer is therefore, yes.

If, however, you mean able to audition at a dealers then the answer would appear to be no. :)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts