Pioneer 51 Review?

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Dear Clare and the gang,

I thought we were due an online review of the Pioneer 51 'by the end of the week'. Any sign of this or are you just playing with us?

The_Lhc

Oct 16, 2008
Visit site
Andy Clough:Not playing, the review is written and being subbed for the mag as we speak. I'll post it online over the weekend.

That's interesting, I'd always assumed that a review wouldn't be published online until AFTER it's appeared in the magazine, otherwise, why bother buying the mag (I do buy the mag incidentally and will continue to do so!)? You're not worried about competing with the mag for readers then?

Not that I'm complaining of course, it's great!

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
We run the occasional online exclusive review - before publication in the magazine - because we're building a thriving online readership, too. But the magazine remains the place where you'll read most of the reviews first, plus exclusive content - such as the comparative verdicts of Group Tests and more.

ÿ

A

Anonymous

Thanks Clare - I had hoped it would be. Just hoping now that it is good enough to put the cat among the pigeons...

A

Anonymous

After being convinced after a personal viewing, I am getting mine from Play.com. It seems for sure it will de-throne the Pana BD55 and I should know, I have just sold my BD55 to purchase the Pio' 51, but that is just my opinion.

Also, if you have a look, you will find that a member here has written a solid review on the Pioneer 51 model.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts