PICTURE PROBLEMS WITH PANNY TX-32LXD70

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I bought the tv about 7 weeks ago and have recently had Sky HD installed as I am a big sports fan. I have noticed when watching football and cricket matches that there is a severe blurring/ghosting effect around the outline of the players as they move about the field. I have tried adjusting the settings and turning the 'picture enhancements' off, but to no avail. Suffice to say that I am extremely disappointed by the picture quality from a £900 set and considering the amount of awards the tv has won. I don't think this is an isolated case as there are people on other internet forums describing the same fault.

This problem also occurs in standard definition as when I watched 'Match of the Day' the players looked so blocky and pixelated that I turned the tv off and watched the programme on my 14" crt which gives a better picture.

Any help or advice given would be greatly appreciated.

Paul

Clare Newsome

Jun 4, 2007
Visit site
It's certainly not normal. We tested the set with a range of content, including Sky HD sports, and didn't experience this.

How have you got the set connected, and have you tweaked it?

A

Anonymous

Do you get the same problem with Freeview? This should eliminate your Sky box or cables. If the problem goes away on Freeview get your Sky box checked. Otherwise I would send it back for repair as this is certainly not normal.

TRENDING THREADS