Photo of my new ortofon

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Here is a photo of my new 2m black on my clearaudio performance, sounds awsome.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/53782501@N03/4973126111/

A

Anonymous

JohnDuncan:You just made me want a clearaudio performance...

Yes they do look quite nice don't they.

A

Anonymous

oldleodensian:Assuming you fitted it yourself, how difficult was it to fit the Ortofon?

It is reasonably straight forward, it has threaded holes for the screws which helps.

A

Anonymous

gbhsi1:hifibob:
4973126111_ab0c3d0f5b.jpg
'>mmmmmmmmm 2m black, very nice! which cartridge did you have before?

I had the 2m blue before

gbhsi1

Mar 5, 2008
Visit site
hifibob:
gbhsi1:hifibob:
4973126111_ab0c3d0f5b.jpg
'>mmmmmmmmm 2m black, very nice! which cartridge did you have before?

I had the 2m blue before
It is obvious that the black is way ahead in performance to the blue but I was thinking of stepping up to the blue for now. I have been toying with the idea of getting a new cartridge at the £200 mark but I can get the blue replacement stylus for £90 and spend the rest on some quality vinyls. So my question is, how good is the blue if you don't mind me asking?

A

Anonymous

The blue is really very good. Indeed the improvement in upgrading to the black has been slight becuase the blue was already very good. It is an easy and good value upgrade for you if you just have to swap the stylus. I don't know how much better it will be than the red though becuase I haven't heard the red.

margetti

May 29, 2008
Visit site
I'm trying to save up £90 to upgrade my Red to a Blue too, so good to hear more great things said about it...

Chebby did a great review of the upgrade from the Red to the Blue last year - clicky

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts