Philips 65OLED804

fizban_UK

Jun 11, 2008
Visit site
You cannot give a Television that has motion processing issues a 5 star review. If it can't even do what TV's are made to do, then there's something fundamentally wrong with both the TV and the way you review them.

D

Deleted member 2457

You cannot give a Television that has motion processing issues a 5 star review. If it can't even do what TV's are made to do, then there's something fundamentally wrong with both the TV and the way you review them.
Most people will not even notice the motion as a problem though.

mkn1ght

Mar 12, 2020
Visit site
I've had the 55OLED804 since November and it surprises me every day. I remember reading the original review and being surprised at the conclusions (alluded to at the start of this review) and I am glad to see my faith was justified.

I know some purists will suggest that the addition of Ambilight can distract from the pure blacks of OLED, but I've not found that to be the case.

And to address Fizban, with a 5 star review system you can still have a flaw and maintain 5 stars. Considering all of the other elements of the picture are coming out as 5 star, the motion processing flaw doesn't warrant enough of a distraction to drag down the average and merit taking it down a star, from owning the smaller sister of this TV, I would also agree that this is the case.

Reactions: Deleted member 2457

koelle

Mar 29, 2020
Visit site
That's the worst Tv-Firmware that I have ever seen.
As you can see DV and HDR 10+ are horrendous. AS you can see, literally you see NOTHING in HDR10+ in dark scenes. They haven't implemented a good luminance curve in dark scenes.

It's suppose that TP vision are trying to solve SINCE DECEMBER!!!!!
Very dissapoint with TP vision and PHILIPS. This TV doens't worth 300 euro, don't buy it.

Pd there are a lot of users balming about it.

Attachments

• EP5B-PNXsAAJK7W.jpg
    EP5B-PNXsAAJK7W.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 1

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts