philips 47pfl9664. picture set up

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hello, i picked up my new tv yesterday afternoon and have just done the initial on screen set up, not very impressed with this basic set up knowing the tv can achieve so much more, was wondering if anyone would be so kind to share any of their calibration settings, has any one had their screen ISF calibrated and would you be prepared to disclose these settings. Any info and help would be very much appreciated.

Regards Geoff

A

Anonymous

If it helps, here are the settings we used when testing the 9664 which gave us the best results:

Contrast: 90

Brightness: 48

Colour: 50

Sharpness: 3

Noise reduction: Off

Tint: Normal

Within Perfect Pixel HD sub-menu

Perfect Natural Motion: Minimum

200Hz Clear LCD: On

Advanced Sharpness: Off

Dynamic Contrast: Off

Dynamic Backlight: Best pic

MPEG artefact reduction: Off

Colour Enhancement: Off

Light sensor: Off

Editor
whathifi.com ..im not the editor by the way
emotion-10.gif

A

Anonymous

Many thanks for getting back to me with that, have applied these settings and must say that is a lot better, still i find the red is strongly towards magenta and the green seems slightly washed out. Thats a great start though thank you very much.

A

Anonymous

jifydarma:Many thanks for getting back to me with that, have applied these settings and must say that is a lot better, still i find the red is strongly towards magenta and the green seems slightly washed out. Thats a great start though thank you very much.
emotion-21.gif

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts