Philips 46PFL9705H vs Panasonic Viera TX-P50VT20

markyboy156

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
hi witch offers the very best picture quality philips 46pfl9705h vs panasonic viera tx-p50vt20 thanks
smiley-cool.gif

TKratz

Jun 13, 2008
Visit site
2D - Panasonic

3D - Panasonic

Ambielight - Hmm, Panasonic. A joke of course, but I really do not fancy this feature which I think destroys everything about a good picture.

In my opinion the Philips cannot compete with the Panasonic in any way.

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm inclined to agree with the above post. Also bear in mind that you'll get integrated Freeview HD and Freesat tuners with the VT20.

You should really do audition both before making a decision, however.

A

Anonymous

Another vote for the Philips. I had a v20 briefly but returned it as I found it a bit underwhelming (...and this coming from a Panasonic fan - been very happy with a px70 plasma for years). The Philips is lovely though - and although ambilight can be a distraction it's easily turned off.

A

Anonymous

I really like the philips both in 2D and 3D, also love the ambilight. It’s pretty clever and unique and gives you a feeling of having a bigger screen.

A

Anonymous

Personally I'd go with the Panasonic for both 2D and 3D as well. But as has been said, try to get a demo.

duaplex

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
According to the reviews the Panasonic has the best picture quality seen on 2D and 3D and when i had a demo it was awesome. I would be interested in seeing this other TV mentioned :)

Let your eyes decide

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts