PHILIPS 42PFL9732 vs PIONEER 428XD

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I've just order the philips 42pfl9732,but i have a couple of hours to cancelled my order and go for the 428XD instead.I need an expert advice on this!PLS HELP!!!

FuzzyinLondon

Dec 5, 2007
Visit site
Erm, Have you actually demoed the 428XD? I imagine you will have had a look at the Philips set before you ordered it and would have been happy with it or you wouldn't have bought it, so why the cold feet now? Sorry if that sounds rude but I just can't understand why anyone with order anything without having really made their mind up first.

A

Anonymous

I think it's pretty much taken as a given that the 428 is the best plasma on the market currently, so change your mind if you can!

A

Anonymous

[quote user="Axum"]
I think it's pretty much taken as a given that the 428 is the best plasma on the market currently, so change your mind if you can!
[/quote]....still,i'm not convinced..i've used my PS3 to test both the philips and the pioneer,with blue ray films,and ps3 games.The philips looks better IMHO...thxs anw

A

Anonymous

[quote user="FuzzyinLondon"]Erm, Have you actually demoed the 428XD? I imagine you will have had a look at the Philips set before you ordered it and would have been happy with it or you wouldn't have bought it, so why the cold feet now? Sorry if that sounds rude but I just can't understand why anyone with order anything without having really made their mind up first.[/quote]I've tested both,using my PS3,playing blue ray films, ps3 games,and a demo HD disc..Eventhough i liked the philips better,I haven't seen it playing an sd material...thxs anw

A

Anonymous

Well as long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters, although you're going against pretty much everything i've ever heard and every review/comparison i've ever seen...

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts