Partington Speaker Stands Help!

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
I purchased a pair of Partington Super Dreadnoughts for my B&W 685's and to my suprise one is taller than the other by about a couple of centimetres

this is my first hi-fi system, so its all very new to me

is this normal?

A

Anonymous

very sure its not, i measured them before i put the spikes in

gooner26

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
sorry to change subject slightly mate but how do the b&w 685's sound paired with the naim set-up? i'm thinking of buying my first proper hi-fi too and i'm going to audition the b&w 685's with the roksan kandy k2 and cyrus cd 6 se.

A

Anonymous

well some people on here have said im not using the Naim equipment to its 'potential'

but im only in a very small room and the 685's are amazing!

i was watching lord of the rings the other day through the amp and speakers, it was a great performance

they are very happy with what ever you throw at it

and im not being an ass or anything, but why is cyrus so popular, just the look of the equipment puts me off :S

gooner26

Sep 9, 2007
Visit site
i'll be listening to my eventual system in a small to medium sized room. my current system is a denon micro dm31 with phono cables plugged into my 32 toshiba lcd while my ps3 is hdmi connectred into the toshiba, sound quality is very pleasing with films because ive decoded pcm lossless and other hd audio tracks through my ps3 with the sound coming through the denon, not ideal i know but very satisfying. want to make a giant step up now to proper seperates gear.

TRENDING THREADS