Panny vt30

weavesno1

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Not really had chance to play with my new 50vt30 yet but should I get the infamous green thing-a-ma-jig what would you guys recommend. I want a 46 or 50" led or plasma, mainly for 2d although 3d is a bonus and Xbox gaming(a lot of)

weavesno1

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Yeah but I guarantee when I start looking for the problem im sure il find it. So rather than keep replacing it should I go for something else. Do all Sony 923's suffer from creasing do all d7000 samsungs have bleeding or shall I just live with the green blob

Don't forget that problems are often magnified in forums. I don't see any sense at all in returning a product you've already bought without even checking it! On what basis can you return it? The dealer is fully justified to refuse a return if there's nothing wrong with the TV.

weavesno1

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Hi bigboss all I'm saying is although I'm not an expert on tv's not by a long way. I'm concerned I may try looking on purpose. And it would seem no one else has had a problem replacing another 2 sets. And I was wondering if you had any thoughts on an alternative screen If I wasn't happy with mine. Thanks

Every TV set in the market has had some problem or the other reported. Probably the only sets which are least likely to have problems, or backed up by customer service unrivalled in the industry if a problem develops, are B&O and Loewe. Obviously, there's a price to pay for this level of quality & service.

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
I'm not sure I understand this thread. If there's a fault with the TV, then of course send it back. If not, what's the issue?

If there are no problems with the TV, one won't become manifest, no matter how hard you look. Sounds like you've been panicked by browsing forums after an expensive purchase.

A

Anonymous

For good reason. I have has the green blob fault on three different VT30's now. How many replacements do I get before I get one without the fault. They are out there as if you read ALL the forums there are plenty of people who have had problem free sets. Oh and I really have had three VT30's (two replacements), I'm not magnifying the problem. Trust me I would love to be on here saying my vt30 is faultless.

strapped for cash

Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
For the record, I'm not trying to downplay the problems others have had with this television, but rather stating that the OP should only become alarmed if their particular TV displays a fault (and there's no evidence of this at present).

I'm sorry to hear others have had a really hard time with the "green blob" problem on several VT30s and hope you get the issue resolved to your satisfaction as quickly as possible.

strapped for cash said:
For the record, I'm not trying to downplay the problems others have had with this television, but rather stating that the OP should only become alarmed if their particular TV displays a fault (and there's no evidence of this at present).

I'm sorry to hear others have had a really hard time with the "green blob" problem on several VT30s and hope you get the issue resolved to your satisfaction as quickly as possible.

Exactly what I want to say as well. It's only sensible to first check your TV which you've already purchased & is ready to be unpacked at home before considering other options, no matter how prevalent the problem is.

A

Anonymous

I have owned my VT30 (42") since a week after it appeared in my local panny store (lakes).

The fan on it was louder than expected but i cant hear it while watching TV

I have seen 1 instance of the light/colour changing randomly but that was in May.

I couldnt get ARC to work - no biggie i wont use it and i expect it was my amp anyway.

Other than having to wipe grubby tiny human finger prints off it once in a while its been awesome.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts