Panasonic Viera TX-L42ET5B

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi all, need to buy a new television good for football and 3d/hd tomorrow 11/03/12. I cant find any reviews for this tv, my budget is £1000. Can probably wait till monday at the latest for a new set. Been looking at:
Panasonic Viera TX-L42ET5B
panasonic 46gt30

samsung 40 either 7000 or 8000

any views advice is greatly appreciated,

:help:

zientific

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
I don't know much about the Panasonic Viera TX-L42ET5B, but I recently purchased a 42gt30 and am very pleased with the set. The purchase was between the sammy 7000 and the gt30 but when demoing the sets at Richer Sounds I found the Panny to offer the best viewing.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for the reply z, i'm popping into town at 3 to get a tele, been offered the display model of the 46GT30 panny for 1149 minus 10% with 5 year warranty. Whats the 3d like on it? I saw the 42 ET passive in the currys yesterday and the 3d looked good. my wife likes the samsungs better because they 'look nicer' :wall: but i fancy a panasonic either new ET model or the GT.

zientific

Jul 28, 2007
Visit site
The 3d is brilliant great depth and to be honest I get on well with the active, even the wife does and she is very hard to please. The sammy#s are good but I in my opinion the GT30 shades it and its not a bad looking set.

A

Anonymous

fenwicks only had display models of the 42 and 46GT left, which with only 10% off werent exactly great. To be honest i would rather have paid the extra 10% for new. So my quest for a new tv for Monday night looks doomed, may have to wait until the 7000 or 8000 samsungs drop in price.

A

Anonymous

I'm going to buy the 42et on sunday when i'm off. Unless the guys who do the reviews can think of a better alternative (£900 or under) other than the last years panasonics as fenwicks only have x displays in stock. :cry:

A

Anonymous

due to the lack of response/review of the pan 42et5b i'm going for the Sony KDL-46HX823 with free 3d blu ray player £999, they still want £1039 for an ex display pan 46GT30 with free blu ray player and 2 glasses. Seems the right thing to do, i'm missing out on cod the longer i have to wait.

A

Anonymous

due to the lack of response/review of the pan 42et5b i'm going for the Sony KDL-46HX823 with free 3d blu ray player £999, they still want £1039 for an ex display pan 46GT30 with free blu ray player and 2 glasses. Seems the right thing to do, i'm missing out on cod the longer i have to wait.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts