Panasonic TXP50ST30B or Sony KDL 46EX723

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi there i have ordered a ex display Panasonic TXP50ST30 but i am considering cancelling it due to worrying about Image retention as my kids watch a fair bit off Boomerang and cbbees and i am worried about the logos.
Also my eldest boy has just got into Ps3.
Would i be better getting the Sony?.
Would it be a safer bet?. :?

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Just bought the Panasonic 50st30 very pleased couldn't find a better tv for £700. As for the Sony i don't think it looked half as good and didn't get the best reviews.Panasonic is great for movies, a very good sd picture even better with sky hd.Also very smooth for sports and gaming and seems to fair well in our fairly well light lounge.I would demo if possible and buy with 5 yr's warranty for the Panasonicif your worried about IR and screen burn. I have to say modern plasmas have minimal problems these days with programs that help get rid of such problems.Hope that helps as i firmly beleived in LCD until last Tuesday.

A

Anonymous

My real worry is that it is a Ex demo!.

It looked fine in the shop but when the guy was going through the settings he put it on Dynamic and put on Up in wide screen black bars top and bottom.

He told me the tv had only been there since end of Jan.

Should i play it safe or take a gamble?. :?

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Depend really on price, but i would buy new, also dynamic is not the best setting normally used for shop floor and is the brightest setting. Where you impressed by the Panasonic and how did it compare to the Sony.How much was knocked off, i would still prefer new, Panasonic centre offer free delivery and set up with 5 yr;s warranty which swung it for us.

lobby

Jun 30, 2008
Visit site
Depend really on price, but i would buy new, also dynamic is not the best setting normally used for shop floor and is the brightest setting. Where you impressed by the Panasonic and how did it compare to the Sony.How much was knocked off, i would still prefer new, Panasonic centre offer free delivery and set up with 5 yr;s warranty which swung it for us.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts