Panasonic TXP50GT50 v TXP50VT50

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
:help: I'm looking at buying a Panasonic and would appreciate some help.

The dealer have told me that the VT is a far superior Experience. [but they can't get hold of them at the mo!]

They pretty much told me not to bother with the GT,yet it is getting very good reviews.

They have a 50VT30 at £1299 but it is their display model and has been in the shop for at least 6 months.

Any thoughts?

D

Deleted member 2457

flathead52 said:
:help: I'm looking at buying a Panasonic and would appreciate some help.

The dealer have told me that the VT is a far superior Experience. [but they can't get hold of them at the mo!]

They pretty much told me not to bother with the GT,yet it is getting very good reviews.

They have a 50VT30 at £1299 but it is their display model and has been in the shop for at least 6 months.

Any thoughts?

You can ge the Panaonic GT50 at John Lewis for £1200. The GT50 is definitely better than the VT30. The VT30 you can get at Costco for £899. I still haven't seen the VT50 so can't comment. But reviews state the ST50 is on par with the VT50. The GT50 is a very good TV.

simonlewis

Apr 15, 2008
Visit site
I don't know how you feel about ordering online, but have you checked out pricerunner that should give you an idea on what models are available & what you can expect to pay.

I would definately avoid that VT30 it's last years (2011) model.

A

Anonymous

Thanks for your very quick responses.

I think my mind is made up.

GT50 it is.

D

Deleted member 2457

flathead52 said:
Thanks for your very quick responses.

I think my mind is made up.

GT50 it is.

I don't think you will be sorry, I can't fault my GT50 and I know from experience TVs don't get much better than this.

jlyt16

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
We have a 55vt50 and 42gt50 at home, the gt is very good but the vt50 is just that bit better plus the design is much nicer too. Saw the 55st50 and the motion was not very smooth a bit too much judder from what I saw.

jlyt16

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
Thought he was also looking opinion on the vt50, think he should check other retailers as the 50vt50 is currently available with Panasonic.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts