PANASONIC TX-P42G20 For Around £489

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I think today is the last day for this offer, so be quick.

If you buy the TX-P42G20 from bestbuy.co.uk via TopCashBack you will get it for just over £489.

Here's how: Go to bestbuy website via the link at TopCashBack and buy your TV. In check out use the code TV3 to get 28% off £799.99, making the price you pay at checkout £575.99. You will get another 15% of £575.99 back from TopCashBack making the final price £489.60. A bonafide bargain.

A

Anonymous

I'm fairly certain you DON'T get the 15% cashback aswell as the 28% discount. I might be wrong but anyone thinking they're going to get both should check and be 100% certain otherwise, they could be disappointed.

B

BIGBERNARDBRESSLAW

I've just tested the code and that works fine. Can't say 100% that you will get the cash back, but I've just looked at TopCashBack website and copied the following from it:

Below are discount codes and deals that have been added by Top CashBack and our members. You can enter these discount codes at checkout on a merchant website, so you may want to take a note of them. Discount codes added by Top CashBack should be able to be used in conjunction with our cashback, however, we cannot guarantee that this is the case for discount codes added by our members or sourced elsewhere

This code was added by TopCashBack, so fingers crossed, the bargain can still be had.

A

Anonymous

If you have a look at Quidco you'll see that the 28% off the G20 is a separate deal and therefore you won't get an additional 15% off. Good luck trying it if your interpretation is different.

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts