Panasonic TX-32LXD700 boosting performance

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hey people I just bought the Panasonic TX-32LXD700 and I was just wondering of boosting its performance. Configuration setting - Brightness, contrast etc. Any idea?

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
look here, http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/121810/Digital-Video-Essentials/Product.html this is a fantastic dvd that will help you get the most out of your screen.
emotion-15.gif

A

Anonymous

Thanks I may end up getting that but I didn't really want to pay any money. I was unable to find the how to boost your TV's performance article on the website it doesn't load up for some reason. Has anyone got this TV and found a good setting to maximise the display?

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
[quote user="johnsmith99"]I was unable to find the how to boost your TV's performance article on the website it doesn't load up for some reason.[/quote]

The link should be working now, John, click here.

A

Anonymous

"Which" publishes the ideal settings when reviewing a TV. Set my 26LXD70 to their ideal ones and it works a treat

D.J.KRIME

Jun 28, 2007
Visit site
[quote user="johnsmith99"]I may end up getting that but I didn't really want to pay any money[/quote]
What you pay all that money for your new screen but dont want to spend £15 to set it up correctly?
emotion-42.gif

A

Anonymous

Yeah but it all adds up doesn't it, stand, DVD player, cables etc. I said I probably will get it but thought I could save £15 by asking on here!! Is that ok with you?
emotion-2.gif

Andy Clough

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Strange, I just tried the link on my office Mac and it worked fine. OK, in that case type "How to boost your TV's performance" into the search box on the home page and that should bring it up.

A

Anonymous

It now seems to be working thank you. If anyone is a memeber of which would they be able to tell me the Ideal picture settings for Panasonic TX-32LXD700

Thanks

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts