Panasonic PT-AX200E

admin_exported

Aug 10, 2019
Visit site
Hi everyone. My wife is a photographer and needs a projector for showing slideshows to her clients. I have always wanted a projector for home cinema so thought I would try and combine the two. The Panasonic PT-AX200E has had great reviews and its at the top of our budget. Does anyone have one who could let me know what its like? Have you tried connecting to a laptop and (a longshot here...) has anyone projected photos with one?

Also the review says the price is £800 so I assumed i'd be able to get a deal online cheaper, but I can't even get it at £800. Anyone know why?

EDITED BY MODS - no trading, please...

Thanks guys.

A

Anonymous

I have been looking at the same model, purely for Home Cinema, and I have been having the same problem with the price!

If you do find it for less, let me know :)

A

Anonymous

Roy Jowett has it advertised at £759 delivered with buy now pay in 6 months.

A

Anonymous

It's a good PJ for the home but not very portable due to it's size.

A

Anonymous

Thanks everyone for the advice. Are there any projectors out there for less that have HDMI and pc inputs. I really want to have the use for both her work and home cinema. Shes looking at an optimo something or other for £400 but it only has DVI but does 1080i. (guess I can get HDMI to DVI but don't know what that will look like)

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts