Panasonic DMR BD850

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
Hi Guys,

I bought a clearance model Panasonic DMR BD850 for a decent price and using it for Freesat viewing. Its a little slow loading blu-rays and changing between sat/blu-ray but my question relates to Now/Next info on the channel banner. I seem to loose the 'Next' info quite frequently. The EPG is fine and has all the program info, its just nice when watching something to be able to use the channel banner to see whats on next.. it will fequently say 'No Event information available' or something along those lines.

Anyone having a simillar problem?

Cheers,

Mick

laserman16

Nov 23, 2007
Visit site
Hi, I have the DMR-XS350 which is the the DVD version of the machine that you have. AFAIK the epg is the same on both machines and I don't seem to have this problem. A couple of suggestions if I may.

Do you have the "Software update" set to on, as I think that possibly the EPG might update down this route?

Is the machine always plugged into the mains and in standby mode when you are not using it?

I assume that the signal you are getting from your dish is good?

micks_address

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
hi - i'll check the software update setting tonight.. the EPG is fine, just the the banner when you scroll when watching a station.. it shows whats on now - if you scroll right it shows whats on next.. for some reason the whats on next info is often dropped by my set

laserman16:

Hi, I have the DMR-XS350 which is the the DVD version of the machine that you have. AFAIK the epg is the same on both machines and I don't seem to have this problem. A couple of suggestions if I may.

Do you have the "Software update" set to on, as I think that possibly the EPG might update down this route?

Is the machine always plugged into the mains and in standby mode when you are not using it?

I assume that the signal you are getting from your dish is good?

TRENDING THREADS